2404 Chandler Way
Auburn, Indiana 46706, DeKalb County County
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Home Style: Ranch
- Lot Status: Under Construction
- Home Size: 1849 sq. ft.
- Garage Size: 800 sq. ft.
- Lot Number: 79
- Model Code: 1185
- Floorplan: Legacy
- New 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Ranch Home
- Upgraded Front Door with Sidelite
- Custom Built Hickory Cabinets throughout the home.
- Premium Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microhood and an 8" Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with a Spot Resist Stainless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Upgraded Interior Lights, Rounded Drywall Corners and Wide Painted Trim throughout.
- Primary Bedroom with Lighted Ceiling Fan and Walk-In Closet
- Primary Bath with a 5' Walk-In Shower, Rain Shower Head and a 36" tall Vanity
- Upgraded Bath Fixtures for all Baths
- Chamfer Ceiling with Lighted Ceiling Fan in the Great Room
- Locking Vinyl Plank Flooring located in Kitchen, Dining, Laundry Room, Foyer & all Bathrooms.
- 95% Efficient Gas Furnace and Central Air Conditioning with Fresh Air Ventilation and Programmable Thermostat
- 50 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- Standard 3 Car Garage with 30" Pull - Down Attic Stairs, Wireless Keypad and Door Opener for all Bays
- Beautiful Exterior with Address Stone, Vinyl Siding, Board & Batten Shutters, Vinyl Shakes, Upgraded Exterior Light Package and Landmark Shingles along with Partial Stone Front
- For more information contact Danielle Genth